Announcement: The Stone Tablet

FreeTerminus

Warlord
I'm going to start another newspaper. Not the first, probably not the last, but hopefully the best ;)

Alright, so start submitting any stories you want to see printed to ice2k4!

Free Terminus....you sure you havent been here before under another name??

nah you just seem to have jumped in quick like you have been here before.

Schools over, I'm bored for the summer....and I want to make a reputation as an active member of the community :) I didn't really know that there were other civilization players out there, so I'm kind of excited to meet you all :p

Does anyone know how to make the newspaper look pretty? I don't know how to do most of the formatting (or make it look professional), so I'll probably just copy-paste stuff into it directly...Is that alright?

Well, thats more than I know how to do. Maybe we could all submit our articles to you, and you could make them pretty, and somehow translate it from Word to the forum? :)

Hmm...well...I could put it in code format in the forums to show indetation and what not, but the forums absolutely won't let you put it in columns. (or let you sue dropcaps.)

How good can you make this look:

World share prices have fallen sharply again, this time due to concerns over surging oil prices, rising interest rates and jittery US consumers.

Share dealers across Europe had their fingers on the sell button, with the leading indexes in France, Germany and the UK all falling by nearly 2.5%.

In the US leading shares had slipped 1.6% by the close of trade.

Global markets have been volatile in recent weeks, worried about signs that the US economy is overheating.

nice idea, maybe you should post it in the RPG forum? (depending on what type of paper you want)

I had an idea. It's possible I jus't put it in HTML, host it on my webspace, and you just post teh link. That way I can format it and we could even put little ads in for RPG business' to make it look all pretty like.

Alright. If you want to see a story submitted, give it to Ice2k4 :) Hmm...how long should we (you) post?

Top Bottom