ANNOUNCEMENTS of the rpg population

disorganizer

Deity
this thread is to have a single source of interesting news, advertisments and rumors in and around the rpg.

you know something you thing anybody should know?
post it!

you want to give out a job?
post it!

you search for a wife?
post it!

but please include a contact thread or direct the answers to pm. no dicsussion should take place inside this thread to keep it clean.

also keep in mind to "empty" all posts which are not up to date. for example if you offer a job and you have given it to someone, delete the post or state inside it that the job was already given out.

wanted:
a chief torturer.

profile:
we need an intelligent and brutal torturer to take care of the prisoners in our dungeon. he may be promoted not only for local use in gorina but later even national use.

he must be loyal and trustworthy.
he must not talk about things in public.
he must be able to live on his own.
he must be ready to press the truth out of his victims...

if you feel fit to do this job, apply here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53225

helena, princess of gorina

@dis: Looking for a wife is in my matchmaker thread... :p

URGENT!
people of fanatika! the revolution of italshuret was braught down!

not by force, but by the mere power of the people. the counter-revolution showed that those illegal despots,
Sergei Vissarus and his family (Royal/Co-Despot)
Achilles DePaolo and his family (Royal/ Co-Despot)
and their familes tried to rob and kill the fanatikan population by their cruel regime.

The families were driven out of our nation, but we need more.
As our former despot left the nation out of frustration about this revolution, i, his daughter, took over temporary controll to restore order.

And i now need you, the fanatican people, to help us:
Track Down, Hunt and destroy all of those false despots who try to govern you.

Capture those illegal despots and bring them to the dungeons of Gorina for execution.

Yours
Despotess Bellona Lifespania

DIS: If you didnt have any troops protecting the land he could take by a rebellion.. I rebellion can only be stopped by troops...

sj: he hadnt any troops there either. so he can hold the land. he proclaimed it illegally, i take it back illegally... thats how the game goes. you have to live with the ghosts you called.

COME TO GORINA!

the city of culture and wealth!

the administration of helenatic offers 11 food for usage for people producing goods. you know how to bake? you know how to cook?
so come to gorina and open up a production site!
the business must be placed in gorina city and you get the food braught to your site.

you can apply for the program in the lifespanian family thread / helenatica thread.

HELP WANTED
This is an offical Land Office Decree. The office is looking for a few good men (or the occasional woman) to serve as Map Makers. The job currently pays nothing, but a salary would be created out of a percentage of land sale income. Must have some experinece with PSP or Photshop or even Paint. Jobs hours are (currently) not demanding, but will increase as the game goes on (especailly this office). Please apply in this thread or the land office if interested.

Neo DiSaaMuel, Cartographer
(OCC- Yes, I've integrated my job into my character)

are you a citizen of the helenatica province?
are you able and willing to controll at least 15 units?
(ooc: min. charisma 15)

then the helenatican forces will offer prime chances for your leadership development.

we are searching:
a leader and a deputy leader for our 1st helenatican regiment. this regiment will be the strongest of fanatica in the war against egypt!

please apply for the job at the lifespanian family thread

ooc: if i find no leaders i will have to use npc's, which i wont like.

we today have good and bad news

bad news first:
* bellona and hellena died. rubinia is now the leaderess of helenatica

now to the good news:
* rubinia and neo disaamuel seem to have a romance ;-) result: marriage. as such rubinia will from now on be called "Caesaria DiSaaMuel Lifespanius Rubinia"
* the military has been reorganized for the upcoming war. lieutenant general Arlena Gorinia and major general Scrobius Pantonius will be in charge of the legions we will send against the egypts...( details here )

Top Bottom