Announcing a Hiatus

Vokarya

Deity
Hello everyone,

It's time I made an announcement that I've been sitting on for over a month now. Once v28 is released,
I will be taking an indefinite hiatus from modding. I've been contributing to C2C for over a year now, and I think I've had a pretty good run, but at this time I feel I really need to take a break. I still have a lot of Tech Tree coding to do and a few (maybe more) Wonders to upload before I'm finished, but no more after the v28 release.

I am not going to abandon the massive multiplayer game. There's already enough difficulties there without adding to that. You will still see me around on that thread.

So consider this an open call: if there's anything of mine that you want me to take a look at, let me know now. Thank you.

I am very sad to here this. :( But if you need a rest from C2C I understand. You have done so much for C2C, be it with the amazing tech work, your awesome Wonders or just brainstorming ideas with us. I am very glad that you helped out C2C over the last year. You rock and will be missed. Come back any time you get the urge to mod! The mod is better with you contributing.

I am glad you are sticking with the multi-player game. I look forward to meeting your civ in game.

Best of luck to you and I hope you get some much deserved rest from modding. :wavey:

I'm so sorry that you leave. I really liked your work here, especially the wonders you created.
How difficult is it to implent new wonders if you have an example? Because if nobody else is going to take over those I'd like to lern it. However, I have no real modding experience beside changing some words or numbers in the text editor ;)
But I'm sure you had plenty of awesome ideas for new wonders that deserve to be implented.

Vokarya,

Thanks for all your work on this project. I know I speak for many of the players when I say how much we appreciate the work that you and the other modders have put in. I hope it has been enjoyable for you; your efforts have been immensely enjoyable for us.

Have a fantastic and relaxing break from modding.

Vokarya,

Thanks for all your work on this project. I know I speak for many of the players when I say how much we appreciate the work that you and the other modders have put in. I hope it has been enjoyable for you; your efforts have been immensely enjoyable for us.

Have a fantastic and relaxing break from modding.

Ditto;)

Have fun and you'll be missed

Top Bottom