Annoying resource bug, any way around it?

Cheps

Chieftain
Playing BTS with patch 3.19 and BUG mod, I had this VERY annoying bug happen to me a few times already:

I have several strategic resource of one type (iron, oil, etc) and lose one (one of my city is captured or tile is culture flipped). Then I should still have it because I have several of it, but I can't use it to build units.

Exemple in my current game: I have 3 irons, none is traded, I'm killing Isabella with cuirassiers when Angustus declares on me and capture a city with ONE of my iron. Now I can't build cuirassiers. I still have 2 irons with mine/road connected to my cities, double checked that I'm not trading any, when I go to trade screen it says I have 2 to trade.

This is really killing me, with iron I'd have enough production to push back Augustus, but with just muskets I just can't (he has cuirassiers as well). I also once almost lost a game with the same bug but with oil in modern era.

The only way I found to solve it is to destroy a mine and then rebuild it. Unfortunatly losing the resource reset production, and by the time the mine is rebuilt I'm already 10 cuirassiers behind what I should have.

Anyone seen this before, is it a way around it (maybe world builder? I'm not familiar with it)? Couldn't find anything in the forums.

I hope I don't sound harsh but I'm really frustrated right now :mad:

Top Bottom