Another Erebus map

EDISAN

Chieftain
Me and my friend drew a map of Erebus, and it was decided to show the map on this forum. At the moment map - sketch. It is possible that one can draw a map in a more attractive way.

Spoiler :

Legend of map

Spoiler :

P.S. Sorry for bad English

Nice work. But how about a legend for the icons you used? (for example the Moai Statues what does that represent in Erebus?)

Oh and welcome to (posting on) CFC forums!

Pretty!
But for some reason it reminds me of Middle Earth.

Oh, wow. That's amazing. It could use a little touching up, but that looks fantastic. I give you and your friend a thumbs up. Good job. :D

We need someone to make this into an ingame map. It would be interesting to play on it for a game or two.

We need someone to make this into an ingame map. It would be interesting to play on it for a game or two.

It would be pretty interesting, but I stand by my feeling that it needs a little more work. It still looks absolutely amazing, though.

Big thanks for all. The hardest thing was to place a civilizations, as they should be placed on backstory. And, as we see, they are not quite correct. ;)

Asthix:
Nice work. But how about a legend for the icons you used? (for example the Moai Statues what does that represent in Erebus?)

Oh and welcome to (posting on) CFC forums!

Legend of icons - boring copy/past work, which need a lot of time. Some time later I do that.

evanb:
Pretty!
But for some reason it reminds me of Middle Earth.

Yes, some features are similar to Middle Earth. For example, the unknown lands to the east, which are not shown on the map. Or mountains in west.

cypher132:
Oh, wow. That's amazing. It could use a little touching up, but that looks fantastic. I give you and your friend a thumbs up. Good job.

Yet, big thanks.;)

FireBlaze:

Good idea, but creation of ingame scenario - a colossal work, which neither I nor my friend can not do.

cypher132:Oh, wow. That's amazing. It could use a little touching up, but that looks fantastic. I give you and your friend a thumbs up. Good job.

Yet, big thanks.;)

Are you saying anything I say is a compliment? Have I finally reached that Icon status? If so, I'll need to write a thank you speech.

Nope cypher! He just recognized the avatar! :p

btw: Interesting map, EDISAN! :thumbsup: I'll lurk to see how this turns out!

Yeah, I know that feeling.
:crazyeye:
That's why I changed my avatar.
;)
Kinda sucks to only be liked for ones cleavage.
:D

Top Bottom