Another God Question: What would it take...

Same reason I try to empathize with anyone's thought.

It's not easy though is it? And in God's case you rather think man was more often the instigator, which makes it harder. If God ever spoke it would be to condemn man, oh I forgot he already did, did anyone listen? pffff:(

Nope. Condemnation is the last thing he'd do.

He wanted to but Jesus said: forgive them father for they know not what they do, and they still don't. If only we could learn with the same measure of our knowledge. But we don't we're still the same piss poor individuals as we always were, we just happen to know more. Where is wisdom though, greed, hate, selfishness, never more apparent. Christianity hasn't progressed it's mired itself in whatever ideaology comes along at the time; so truth should be apparent, you damn well follow that truth then or you STFU about truth.

he needs to show me that he can do everything that people have previously attributed to God. i guess that's quite difficult. well he/she's the God. shouldn't be too difficult for him/her.

Jesus wasn't perfect.

I agree, but then his message was albeit corrupted by the big C. You fenking follow it or you'll get short shrift from me.

The total lack of input by this being throughout all history.

And besides, the believers are obliged to provide their proof.

Make us believe.
Sitting there saying we should follow you means nothing.

Sorry, I'm late, but I got important things besides CFC.

Your belief that there is no God. You have no proof of there not being one, but you believe that there is not one. So, by your standard, you should provide proof for your denial of God.

My proof is that I have experienced him first-hand through the Scriptures and in the World around me.

Top Bottom