Another MP game??

Rf next....

JosEPh

@Rf,
If you are having trouble taking your turn regularly with what is going on at your house, I can do it for you for a short period of time. Consider it. And reply please.

JosEPh

@RF,
If I do not hear from you by tonight at 10PM, 11-21-16, I will take your turn for you. I will continue to do so until you tell/show me otherwise. Understand?

We are not going to wait for days each week for you to respond/play your turn over the next 7 weeks. After the next 7 weeks, if I'm still taking your turn on a regular basis, then, if you can handle it, you can take back over. Understand? Lets remove this small distraction from your tumultuous life for awhile till you can get a handle on things, alright? We will still be here while you take a hiatus and the game will move on.

JosEPh

Turns Taken.
@Joe: Whisperr would like to know if you recorded the message she left for RF to pass that through to him and if you accepted or denied the trade counteroffer?

@Whisperr ,
please check your Inbox conversation list. I have answers and questions there.

JosEPh

Last edited:
Hydro It's your turn.

@ T-brd and Whisperr,
I accidentally denied the trade I guess because I just closed the screen. As I did not know if Rf had already accepted. That was not relayed.

More info in the Conversation Inbox addressed to Whisperr.

JosEPh

MagnusIlluminus next.... mine and Rf turns taken.

JosEPh

Over to MagnusIlluminus

JosEPh

Over to MagnusIlluminus

JosEPh

Alright guys. I guess I will go ahead and be realistic. Joseph can go ahead and take over my game.
I was trying to catch the game turn the last 2 times here, but I don't want to slow you guys down.

Thank you for letting me play with you. It was an honor indeed!
I am sorry I could not keep my game up like I had intended.
I really did want to finish the game with you.
It is simply not fair to make you all wait for me any more.

I wish you all the best.

:)

Sincerely,
Rightfuture

Alright guys. I guess I will go ahead and be realistic. Joseph can go ahead and take over my game.
I was trying to catch the game turn the last 2 times here, but I don't want to slow you guys down.

Thank you for letting me play with you. It was an honor indeed!
I am sorry I could not keep my game up like I had intended.
I really did want to finish the game with you.
It is simply not fair to make you all wait for me any more.

I wish you all the best.

:)

Sincerely,
Rightfuture
Sorry man. Perhaps you'd be willing to explain the history of your empire and your thoughts on moving forward to the next guy that takes your place? Not Joseph necessarily... I'm hoping since he's a player in the game already that we can find a more neutral replacement.

Top Bottom