Another MP game??

Don't like Yoda post. Bad for your health it is. Take my turn I have.

Anyone from Germany (or other German speaking locale) can tell us how they translated Yoda's speech patterns in a German translation of the Star Wars films? I mean, basically he uses a very Germanic word order, so presumably in he translate they had to do something else?

Anyone from Germany (or other German speaking locale) can tell us how they translated Yoda's speech patterns in a German translation of the Star Wars films? I mean, basically he uses a very Germanic word order, so presumably in he translate they had to do something else?
Yoda uses the same speech pattern in the German translation as the order Object - Subject - Verb is as unusual in German as it is in English.

Yoda uses the same speech pattern in the German translation as the order Object - Subject - Verb is as unusual in German as it is in English.

Ah ok. I was just seeing the verb-at-the-end part ;)

BTW - my turn taken - Joseph up...

Turn taken, Rf next.

JosEPh

Turn done. Magnus up.

I am preparing to be out of town from Thursday - Sunday for a wedding (not mine).
I will be attempting to get the MPSVN working on our laptop so that I can operate seamlessly.
I will let you all know of any wrinkles.

Turn done. Magnus up.

I am preparing to be out of town from Thursday - Sunday for a wedding (not mine).
I will be attempting to get the MPSVN working on our laptop so that I can operate seamlessly.
I will let you all know of any wrinkles.

I am visiting my parents (Dad's 85th birthday) this weekend. Since that's trip of 5000 miles it's a little more than a day-trip ;) I should be able to take my turn first thing Friday if it's available for me then, but after that not until the following Wednesday morning.

@Koshling,
Does your father still get around easily? Being 5000 miles away has to be rough at times.

My Dad's diabetes is slowly taking his mobility away. He is 85 also. He'll turn 86 in September. If he lives to be 90 he will be the oldest known male in our family. My family came from the Middlesex area of England back in the 1700's.

Hope you have a great visit. :)

JosEPh

@Koshling,
Does your father still get around easily? Being 5000 miles away has to be rough at times.

My Dad's diabetes is slowly taking his mobility away. He is 85 also. He'll turn 86 in September. If he lives to be 90 he will be the oldest known male in our family. My family came from the Middlesex area of England back in the 1700's.

Hope you have a great visit. :)

JosEPh

Yeh, my parents are both still fit and in good health. They are still in that retired and traveling a lot phase (though some places are getting a bit prohibitive on insurance for health, which makes visiting us in the US tricky - health care is free for them anywhere in Europe, but elsewhere is very variable, with the US being about the most expensive possible place to go)

Turn finished between lightning bolts and torrential rain.

Rf is Up!

JosEPh

That's the new rain dance feature in C2C. Extends the game out into RL. Welcome to the Living World Expansion!

Turn done, Magnus proceed you may.

Top Bottom