Another new feature??

Cool. Now you are constantly reminded how very active this site really is. :cooool:

This may make the spammers job easier. :(
I like it because I can quickly see the new topics/posts in the threads/forums I care about. :)
Verdict : I like it :goodjob: TF :)

yeah, it's a new addition. :) I didn't think it's important enough to deserve its own thread. ;)

Just added another little tweak to the forum:

* The "Register" button at the top is removed for logged in users.
* The "User CP" button is removed for users not yet logged in.

This way we have a neater looking header, with no extraneous functions. :)

Originally posted by spycatcher34
Ah good job TF! I can actually noctice. On 800x600 you would have to scroll becasue that extra button stretched the page. :)
hehe..... I don't know people still use 800x600. :p You should try 1024x768 for a while and you will never want to go back to 800. :)

Originally posted by Thunderfall
Just added another little tweak to the forum:

* The "Register" button at the top is removed for logged in users.
* The "User CP" button is removed for users not yet logged in.

This way we have a neater looking header, with no extraneous functions. :)

This is great TF.
The only thing you have to do now is accepting custom avatars.
After that I should say this is the best site on the internet.
A nice challenge, isn't it.:king: :king:

Added another user friendly hack called "Today/Yesterday Timestamp".

What does this hack do?
It replaces the date with "Today" or "Yesterday" in the "last post" column – or anywhere you have a date posted – if the date matches today's or yesterday's date.

I think this format is easier to read and it quickly tells users how recent the posts are. :)

Originally posted by Thunderfall
Added another user friendly hack called "Today/Yesterday Timestamp".

What does this hack do?
It replaces the date with "Today" or "Yesterday" in the "last post" column – or anywhere you have a date posted – if the date matches today's or yesterday's date.

I think this format is easier to read and it quickly tells users how recent the posts are. :)

Ooooooh, me likey. :goodjob:

Saves me from having to hover my mouse over my task bar to see what day today is. :p

Originally posted by Becka
Ooooooh, me likey. :goodjob:

Saves me from having to hover my mouse over my task bar to see what day today is. :p
Well, you still won't know what day it is as it only says today. Silly girl..... :p
;)

Originally posted by civ1-addict

Well, you still won't know what day it is as it only says today. Silly girl..... :p
;)

I'll make due. :p

Our user names are shadowedin white, but TF is shadowed in dark. I knew it, TF's evil bastard. Darkshade won't be pleased...

Originally posted by Duke of Marlbrough
Now we have red glowing/flaming names?
I gave that glowing user name hack a quick try. Didn't like it so it's removed. :)

Top Bottom