Another SG?

Menelann

Chieftain
Hey guys,

I really would like to participate in SG :D
Since the one that's going on is just in the middle I was thinking about organizing one myself. I do have a lot of spare time the whole semester so I'll be able to organize it for this time at least.

I like the idea of random SG so we can start a random SG 02 (hope I won't be charged for copyright :mischief: )
Though I'm widely open to any suggestions.

About me, I play on immortal (7, right, the one before the last) and if I go for Science or Domination it usually works out and even if it does not they are pretty interesting games (maybe it's even more fun, lol).

But I do have problems with culture/religion and diplomatics on this level :blush:
So I would be glad if there was someone to exchange experience with :p

I actually didn't do it before but I guess it'll work out fine if we'll be using standard rules:p

Would be glad to see any responses, you may leave even a negative one:)

I'd be fine with doing another one. It's not all that time consuming if there's enough of us, the only problem is that I have to remind myself to check on the forum since the email notifications don't work ^^.

I would try longer turns though, maybe 15/20 turns per player ? 10 really doesn't feel like you're accomplishing all that much, but maybe that's just me.

Alternatively, you could probably join the current one, we've had a few players unavailable so you'd be welcome I think.

I'd be fine with doing another one. It's not all that time consuming if there's enough of us, the only problem is that I have to remind myself to check on the forum since the email notifications don't work ^^.

I would try longer turns though, maybe 15/20 turns per player ? 10 really doesn't feel like you're accomplishing all that much, but maybe that's just me.

Alternatively, you could probably join the current one, we've had a few players unavailable so you'd be welcome I think.

Oh, cool, thx:)

So if noone knew will show up and everyone are fine with me I'll gladly join you:)
Anyway, I want to read through your game:)

And yes, I think 10 is better for quick but for standard it seems better to have few more.

I like the idea of random SG so we can start a random SG 02 (hope I won't be charged for copyright :mischief: )
:sarcasm: Here to collect on the copyright infringement. RSG 01's lawyers are requesting 5 million civ bucks to be deposited in RSG 01's civ account. :deal:

Top Bottom