Another stupid thread (Dragon feature)

Giaur

War Dancer
Unfortunately I am not talking about firebreath Dragons, but Dragons, mounted soldiers with ablity to both fight horseback and on feet. Have you played Colonization?

In Civ4 two elements have dragon feature (they have additional power):

1) Siege weapons: We bring Trebs to enemy cities. Trebs attack and they are wounded. We can heal them but not neccesarily. We can simply use another of their abilities: bombard city defense. I do that very often just to not slow down expansion too much

2) pop-rushing. We have city of size of 15. We can pop-rush 10 archers to pop of 5. After 10 turns unhappiness starts improving and we can grow our city once again without worring about this issue

Wait what?

Dragoon as in Protoss? As in Starcraft?...

I remember Dragoons from Civ II.
The little trumpet blast as they attacked.

*wallows in nostalgia about the 'good old days'*
:D

I miss leonardo's workshop... I think I'm gonna go play a quick round of Civ2...

Leonardo's workshop is not necessary for the ai, as they get huge bonus in upgrading units.

Leonardo's workshop is not necessary for the ai, as they get huge bonus in upgrading units.

yeah I know, I was just thinking out loud back to when that was one of my favorite wonders in Civ2, I wasn't implying that it should be in Civ4.

Top Bottom