Another Unit Screenshot Request (I'm Sorry)

NVc134r_G4ndh1

Chieftain
Hi, me again. Sorry, but I'm making another screenshot request. This time, the request is of the Barbarian Mechanized Infantry. I tried to get one in-game, but no matter what, the only units the Barbarian Outposts ever sent out were Spec-Ops and Helicopters. Also, the Mechanized Infantry page on the wiki doesn't have a screenshot of them.

So can someone please post a shot of the Barbarian Mechanized Infantry? Preferably one that still has both soldiers accompanying the vehicle?

Hi, me again. Sorry, but I'm making another screenshot request. This time, the request is of the Barbarian Mechanized Infantry. I tried to get one in-game, but no matter what, the only units the Barbarian Outposts ever sent out were Spec-Ops and Helicopters. Also, the Mechanized Infantry page on the wiki doesn't have a screenshot of them.

So can someone please post a shot of the Barbarian Mechanized Infantry? Preferably one that still has both soldiers accompanying the vehicle?

You could at least try to find it yourself first. Got it on the first search engine hit. :crazyeye:

You could at least try to find it yourself first. Got it on the first search engine hit. :crazyeye:

I did. The only screenshot I could find was one Reddit post of two Barbarian Mechanized infantry attacking the player… but the screenshot was poor quality, and both units were only the vehicle, due to them being low health

Using Fire Tuner, Enhanced camera mod and Sukritacts simple UI adjustments mod for the screenshot mode.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu (251).png
    Zrzut ekranu (251).png
    3.4 MB · Views: 75
  • Zrzut ekranu (253).png
    Zrzut ekranu (253).png
    3.4 MB · Views: 64
  • Zrzut ekranu (254).png
    Zrzut ekranu (254).png
    3.3 MB · Views: 62
  • Zrzut ekranu (255).png
    Zrzut ekranu (255).png
    3.2 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
I did. The only screenshot I could find was one Reddit post of two Barbarian Mechanized infantry attacking the player… but the screenshot was poor quality, and both units were only the vehicle, due to them being low health

Ah okay. Wasn't clear to me. Always helps to post what you already found and why that isn't good : )

Care to tell us why you are asking for these screenshots?

I just like to make personal archives of characters/enemies/etc. with games I play; it’s been a hobby of mine for years

Interesting : ) Well, best of luck with your endeavours!

Top Bottom