[Anouncement] Public Beta 4.04 Released

Gilgamesch

Ancient Alien
its a big honor :yup :to present you the latest update of the Community Call to Power Mod.

Mirror with the latest (policy bug free update) playtesting download CCTP 404

For playtesting please download CCTP 404

Awesome!

Waiting for long for this, will try to report whatever bugs i find :)

"This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!". Nooooo, why me.... ><

"This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!". Nooooo, why me.... ><

Gilga said he would try to upload it somewhere else when he got back from work, so you should hopefully not have to wait too long :p i wish i could upload somewhere but cant waste internet limit :(

Gilga said he would try to upload it somewhere else when he got back from work, so you should hopefully not have to wait too long :p i wish i could upload somewhere but cant waste internet limit :(

Have the same issue, but I upload is just slow this days.
Will upload a mirror soon.

Do I need to delete the folder of the previous CCTP from the MODS folder?

I heard some said that would be best to avoid problems but Im not sure. I moved the previous version to another place. But before you start a game there is 2 known critical issues I recommend that you fix:

1. Social policies window not working
Remove from CCTP/Shared/AdvancedScreen fro the mod.
This should avoid the policy problem.

2. Manpower not working
Find: CCTP_Manpower_RQR.xml
And replace all Cost>.*</Cost> (* = all numbers) with Cost>0</Cost.
Use .* to find all numbers of cost so you can replace all fast. I use notepad++

I hope this was correct and that it will work :)

Sorry could you explain what to remove from the CCTP/Shared/AdvancedScreen Folder?
Or the whole folder or what? :)

Thanks!

Sorry could you explain what to remove from the CCTP/Shared/AdvancedScreen Folder?
Or the whole folder or what? :)

Thanks!

It should be the whole folder unless i misunderstood completely :p

Top Bottom