1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Antagonise's Civilizations and Leaders

Latest Release: Henry VII

1. AngelofSloths

AngelofSloths Chieftain

Will you be doing Galicia as part of your Celtic split?

2. Antagonise

Antagonise Chieftain

Ideally, but not going to commit to anything more until I've made a few more releases.

3. SMcM

SMcM Chieftain

Who would lead Galicia anyway though? There are modern leaders like Alfonso Daniel Rodríguez Castelao, but are there any especially notable Galician leaders from further back?

4. AngelofSloths

AngelofSloths Chieftain

I assume there are notable Gallaeci leaders.

5. Antagonise

Antagonise Chieftain

Henry VII (England)
    Subscribe
    Spoiler Henry VII :
    Ability: Intercursus Magnus
    Your international Trade Routes receive increased yields from resources and features adjacent to your cities. Gain the Drydock unique building when the Mass Production technology is researched.

Building: Drydock (Shipyard)
    English unique building when Henry VII is their leader. +33% Production towards Rennaisance and Industrial Era Naval units. Provides capacity for an additional district if adjacent to the city.

Agenda: Navigation Acts
    Aims to maintain a steady income and sizeable navy. Likes civilizations that complete Harbor Shipping projects while not competing for the favor of city-states. Dislikes civilizations who compete for the favor of the same city-states.

6. Antagonise

Antagonise Chieftain

Wudi (China)
    Subscribe

Spoiler Wudi :
    Ability: Patron of Zhang Qian
    Each Capital City under your control provides +1 Influence Point per turn. Receive 2 Envoys after conquering a Capital City or City-State.

Agenda: Four Commandaries of Han
    Prioritises territorial expansion while maintaining influence over City-States. Respects civilizations with large militaries that do not conquer City-States. Dislikes civilizations that lack a strong military.

7. YINGCHENG

YINGCHENG Chieftain

Glad to see that many Chinese Civs have taken place in this game by your efforts. Many of them are very interesting indeed. Keep up your good work!
    If you are amibitious, I would love to encourage you to create Qin, Song, Yuan, Ming and Manchurian's Qing in the future to make a whole package of Chinese civilizations. That would be Awesome! Despite the fact that I don't possesse any knowledge of modding, I want to contribute a bit through testing your mods. Hopefully it may show my gratitude as well.

8. Antagonise

Antagonise Chieftain

Glad you like them! I do certainly have plans to represent more dynasties, not quite sure what will come next right now though. Testing is a huge help to me actually, so definitely let me know if you come across any issues!

9. YINGCHENG

YINGCHENG Chieftain

Sure, I will do what I can : )

10. Antagonise

Antagonise Chieftain

I know I keep changing these info banners but I'm sticking with this one lol.

Taizu (China)

Subscribe

Spoiler Taizu :
    Ability: Imperial Examination
    +25% Production towards Districts in the Capital, and the Capital has capacity for an additional District. After the Education technology has been researched, City Centers receive a standard Science adjacency bonus from Districts.

Agenda: Innovations of Song
    Focuses on maximizing Science output, and feels challenged by civilizations that are progressing faster than himself. Likes civilizations that are lacking in Science output.

RFormica, SMcM and YINGCHENG like this.
  11. Antagonise

Antagonise Chieftain

Clement Attlee and Margaret Thatcher (England)
    Subscribe

Spoiler Clement Attlee :
    Ability: New Jerusalem
    Mines and Quarries over resources incur 1 Gold per turn maintenance, but provide +1 Production, increasing to +2 Production if adjacent to a City Center or Neighbourhood. Gain the Public Hospital unique building when the Replaceable Parts technology is researched.

Building: Public Hospital (Sewer)
    English unique building when Clement Attlee is their leader. +3 Housing, +10% Food in this city. Builders constructed in this city receive an additional charge.

Agenda: Post-War Consensus
    Recruits a lot of builders, aiming to improve as many tiles as possible, while keeping his people happy. Likes civilizations that also keep their people happy, dislikes those who do not.

Spoiler Margaret Thatcher :
    Ability: The Iron Lady
    Cities with a garrison receive +15% Production towards city projects and units. While at peace with all all major civilizations one Economic policy slot in the current government is converted to a Wildcard slot, or to two Military slots while at war. Gain the Harrier unique unit when the Advanced Flight technology is researched.

Unit: Harrier (Fighter)
    English unique unit when Margaret Thatcher is their leader, replacing the Fighter. +4 Range when deploying from an Aircraft Carrier. +10 Combat Strength when fighting over Coast, Ocean or Coastal Land. +5 Combat Strength vs other aircraft.

Agenda: Britain Awake
    Aims to maintain a large navy and airforce, and is wary of other civilizations of different government types who pose a military threat. Likes civilizations of the same government type.

RFormica and SMcM like this.
  12. Antagonise

Antagonise Chieftain

Taizong Updated:
    • Added the unique district, Grand Protectorate, replacing the encampment: "A district unique to China when Tang Taizong is their leader. Receives a set of Gold adjacency bonuses, unlike the Encampment it replaces. Buildings in this district provide +1 Production, +2 Gold."
    • Buffed the combat bonus near encampments from +4 to +5. Removed "Encampment buildings provide +1 Production, +3 Gold." from Taizong's UA, as this has been transferred to the Grand Protectorate.
    • Converted all gameplay code from XML to SQL
    • Renamed Taizong to Tang Taizong - this is a theme that will follow with updates of my other leaders (ie. Taizu -> Song Taizu, Wudi -> Han Wudi), to avoid confusion with any other Emperors with the same title.
    Spoiler Grand Protectorate :

13. Antagonise

Antagonise Chieftain

Oh, and a little teaser for an upcoming release:

RFormica, SMcM and thecrazyscot like this.
  14. thinkingnut

thinkingnut Chieftain

Hi Antagonise,

For those of us Mac users who downloaded the game through the App Store, may I ask if you will be making your impressive mods available through direct downloads as well?

I'm particularly interested in the Chinese leaders.

Many thanks.

15. RFormica

RFormica Grand Oligarch of the Hills

Your teaser has no image! :sad::eek: (But I know that it's Qianlong anyway)

16. Antagonise

Antagonise Chieftain

I'm currently working through a round of updates, so once that is complete I will upload them and share them here!

Huh, I can still see it...

17. RFormica

Loading for me now. Nice! Is that a custom 3D model?

18. thinkingnut

thinkingnut Chieftain

Ah, great! Thank you for the reply, Antagonise, and I eagerly anticipate them then!

19. Antagonise

Antagonise Chieftain

Yep, it's built using in game assets - I've not got the slightest bit of modelling experience.

20. RFormica

:please:Can you please make a tutorial? I have a basic knowledge of the Asset Editor; I played around with it a few months ago, and I think that part of it is adding geometries, hiding them, and then making attachments that reference those geometries.... but I have absolutely no idea at all what to do after that! (And if that's even right :p)