1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Antagonise's Civilizations and Leaders

Latest Release: Henry VII

1. Valis Archer

Valis Archer Chieftain

Hey there Antagonise, I have been going through my mods after the recent update and noticed that the British PM's mod is giving me the "Start Game" error. For some reason when I try to upload my database log CivFanatics tells me the file "file does not have an allowed extension"

2. Valis Archer

Valis Archer Chieftain

Ah ha. Got it

Attached Files:

3. Antagonise

Antagonise Chieftain

I am currently going through some quick fixes to get all my old mods working with the most recent update, so this should be fixed soon.

Latest release:

Korea Rework

Subscribe

Many of us felt the new Korean civilization to be a bit lacking in abilities and design, so I've released a little update including a new unique unit for Seondeok. Hope you guys enjoy!​

4. Bitnal

Bitnal Chieftain

Hey, I found the Database.log that you requested. However, this website doesn't allow me to upload the .log file (?????why?) so I just zipped it up. I'll be grateful if it works, cause I tried reverifying my files and starting again but it doesn't work. Btw, I have ALL the DLCs. Maybe it's one of those?

Attached Files: