Antarctica 2.0 Released

Hey Fellow Civers!:king:

ANTARCTICA 2.0 is finally here! So you might say, "WHAT IS THE ANTARTICA PATCH?"

I've always been fascinated with pioneer exploration. Anarctica is one of the last known frontiers left on our planet, and it's potential is awesome. It is an isolated continent, and that in itself makes it scarry. Imagine going to a place where seven months out of the year it pitch black, three months of twilight, and only two months of dull sunlight that is enough to blind you in the icy wastes of a glacier plain. Now, try to survive!

You can download the scenario here! Or you can just click this thumb of the title graphic!

Drop a line in this thread and let me know how you like it.

Enjoy!

CivPartisan

Hey CivPartisan

It looks good :) I haven't tried it yet, just downloaded it and taken a look at the files and I'm impressed. Some interesting ideas in it and i like some of the graphics and the re don city screen (I've tried to do it once my self it didn't quite work as i wanted although it makes me feel like trying again :).

Ill try to find time to try it in the next few days :)

Many thanks...and I appreciate the good words!

I hope to hear from all who download ;)

I will probably be posting a few other scenarios in the next few weeks that are updated or betas for new releases that I have been working on. There's still a lot of life in Civ II...

...and if you like city screens that have been redone...here is a quick look at the beta screen of my new upcoming scenario MARS2!

Well...just a little peak...so you have to squint your eyes a little...:lol:

I would have put up the TITLE.GIF but I am not happy with it and I am redoing it today.

Enjoy!

CivPartisan

I really like it! Very nice ;)
Just one question, why you made the map round, since that's supposed to be only a fraction of a round larger world?

@WilhelmBr

Glad you like it! I figure if you get far enough along to build ships you have the right to land marines...er...plosive gunners on every beach...

Cheers!

CivPartisan

Here are a few things to know...

Quick Strategy 1: If you play the Antarcticans, you should decide to expand with cities and avoid war. The other civs will join forces and hammer you hard...focus on gaining the tech to win...

Quick Strategy 2: The ship to get in this scenario is the Ice Module. You should try to get Catapillar Tanks as soon as possible to defend your cities and Compressor Cars are great for building a fast moving attack force on land.

Quick Strategy 3: Build Video Network, Place of Worship and Map Room to keep your colonists happy. Learn Corporate Structure so that you can have 2 or 3 of your biggest cities produce capitalization and fund your war campaign. In a few turns you'll be invincible.

Well, that's all for now...

Let me know how your games turn out...Good Luck!

CivPartisan

Top Bottom