1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Anti-Warmonger Fervor

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by MIS, Apr 13, 2020.

1. MIS

MIS Prince

I found what I needed on the Wiki, the AI Difficulty page. In case anyone else needs:

https://civ-5-cbp.fandom.com/wiki/AI_and_Difficulty

Under "Resistance Cap".

Maximum CS/RCS bonus (%) to enemy units from this player's warmongering penalties. Settler = 0, otherwise level*2-5.

This is the maximum bonus when fighting in the enemy's territory. In neutral territory, the maximum CS/RCS bonus is reduced by half (rounded down). In owned territory, the bonus does not apply. The bonus begins at 0, is raised by the player's warmongering behavior (declaring war and capturing cities), and decays over time.

My 2c as a complete noobe; this makes citadels extra-ordinarily powerful, especially on Deity if you can get close enough. I have a completely new respect for GGs! And ranged units become much better.

Thanks,
    M

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
    cammcken likes this.
  2. Crag Hack

Crag Hack Warlord

I saw this bonus too the other day. Quite large bonus. As if it is not already taxing on my army to fight away from home, with risks of no healing or upgrading, and just yet another huge handicap