1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

AntiAmericanism

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Phlegmak, Sep 30, 2008.

1. REDY

REDY Duty Caller

Sure, and Poland is opossite to neocons.

2. Gooblah

Gooblah Heh...

I would say there are some good reasons for 'Antiamericanis'. Heavy-handed diplomacy without regard to the consequences, our arrogant "we're the best, the rest suck" attitude, etc.

Seriously, the current Georgian crisis shows that. For all the crap about being BFFs with Georgia, we shipped over like what? 800 Georgian soldiers back to Georgia? and didn't really participate in the ceasefire deal. At least the EU did something.

3. Bast

Bast Protector of Cats

No one's saying the rest suck. But if it's the truth, you might as well admit it.

I love other countries too.

4. REDY

REDY Duty Caller

The dublai psychological theory is nice, but it have same relevance as I would say that Germans have seen that they cant conquer europe by military way so they decided conquer it diplomatically. Or another theory that Germans are astonishing discoverers of crappy theories since 19th century. First was nationalism, after it communism, pan-something, fascism and now europeanism.

5. Phlegmak

Phlegmak Deity

That explains so much.

6. Arwon

Arwon

Do you seriously not know what "American Exceptionalism" means? Seriously?

7. DNK

DNK Member

A lot of wrong things are often said ;)
    Yep, explains why I want to move to France, all those vegans over there with their cheese and fois gras.