Antifa the Terrorist Organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estebonrober

Deity
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ring-labeling-antifa-a-terrorist-organization

“Antifa are terrorists, violent masked bullies who ‘fight fascism’ with actual fascism, protected by Liberal privilege,” Cassidy said in a statement. “Bullies get their way until someone says no. Elected officials must have courage, not cowardice, to prevent terror.”

I had to bring em back because its just too good not to comment on this story. Let's face it, this is a right wing hate group posing as a government administration at this point. It's only purpose to to agitate right wing extremists with racial animus and to fleece the federal government to the bone for its donors and friends.

While some members of Antifa have indeed damaged property and engaged in physical violence, they have not yet been linked to any killings in America, unlike some known hate groups that have not been designated as terrorist organizations.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-want...hough-right-wing-extremists-have-been-1451444

Until I see action made towards combating the other "good people on the other side" I will consider this nothing less than a fascist attack on antifa by a fascist (at least sympathizing) administration. Prove me wrong.

Antifa rocks!

I mean, it's to be expected.

I'm more interested in who comes to our defense. Who with power, money, and the time to drag this to the courts will actually stand up? How will the populace react - at long last, push has come to legal shove. Politicians? Pundits? The Populace writ large?

Or will it all collapse, meekly, and break apart in the wind and Antifa basically has to change colours every year? Come with me to the new Reichsbanner Schwarz-Rot-Gold Zentrum meeting! Will Pelosi meekly nod? Bernie? Tulsi? Whats-her-name? Warren? Will they all go 'YES VIOLENCE IS BAD LET'S MOVE ON'? And leave it at that?

Let's face it, this is a right wing hate group posing as a government administration at this point.
We knew that in Canada years ago.

One of the current news stories on CBC is Bernie Sanders tagging along with an "insulin caravan" to Ontario so Americans can load up on cheaper Canadian insulin. Somehow this is supposed to "shame" the American government into making insulin affordable for American diabetics. When asked if he's concerned that these caravans will cause a shortage of insulin for Canadian diabetics, Sanders said he "didn't believe it would."

Well, there you have it. No worries here, because an American politician (of whatever party) doesn't "believe" it would be a problem.

BTW, I've been downvoted by numerous people on CBC.ca for daring to express the view that Sanders should stay home and help fix the situation there, rather than indulging in an empty gesture of "shaming" that will go precisely nowhere. As long as "Canada will provide" is seen as an alternative, absolutely nothing will be done to alleviate the situation in the U.S. And in the meantime, what are Canadian diabetics supposed to do if supplies run low or prices go up? Drugs aren't free here, contrary to common misconception. If you have coverage for what you need, great. If not, you'd best have rich relatives, or do without. Sound familiar?

Oh, and I wonder how much of that cheap insulin isn't really for a diabetic person and is just going to be sold for $$$ on the black market down there...

Oh, and I wonder how much of that cheap insulin isn't really for a diabetic person and is just going to be sold for $$$ on the black market down there...

Wouldn't the black market sales be going to someone with diabetes? :dubious: Who else would have a use for it?

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice."

Except you aren't defending liberty.

Also I find the assertion that just because Antifa hasn't killed anyone means they aren't terrorists to be ridiculous.

While there is no universal definition of terrorism, the US had defined terrorism as the use of violence by a non-state actor to inculcate fear in order to advance a political agenda or goal. Nowhere in that definition does it say you have to be killing people to meet the definition of terrorism.

So under the current US definition of terrorism, Antifa most certainly can be labeled a terrorist organization.

EDIT: Plus the fact that they haven't killed anyone yet is more due to their own incompetence rather than from a lack of trying. They just tried, and failed, to bomb an ICE facility. One doesn't try to bomb a facility without at least the expectation that some people will die.

So yeah, Antifa are definitely terrorists, just incompetent ones.

If antifa are "the real fascists" and you are against them, that means you are "antifa" and therefore a real fascist. Didn't think of this one, did you?

I didn't say they are the real fascists I said they are terrorists. Didn't read my post, did you?

Wouldn't the black market sales be going to someone with diabetes? :dubious: Who else would have a use for it?
Not the point. The people in these "caravans" are supposedly buying it for themselves or for their family members who are diabetic. While some of them are undoubtedly genuine, there are also some who are likely not, and just looking to make $$$$.

Not the point. The people in these "caravans" are supposedly buying it for themselves or for their family members who are diabetic. While some of them are undoubtedly genuine, there are also some who are likely not, and just looking to make $$$$.

Do you have proof of that or are these just suspicions of yours fueled by your anti-US beliefs?

Also we'll stop coming up there and buying up all your insulin when you all stop coming here for healthcare because your wait times are so long.

Do you have proof of that or are these just suspicions of yours fueled by your anti-US beliefs?
Why else would people who admit they're not diabetic, and have no living diabetic relatives be part of this caravan?

It's not just me who is bothered by this. I had a conversation with some of the people in the building here, and we're all in agreement. As my building manager put it, we paid into the health care system. They didn't. In any situations where the supply is low, Canadians should take priority, not whoever waves the most money around.

Also we'll stop coming up there and buying up all your insulin when you all stop coming here for healthcare because your wait times are so long.
Are the Canadians who do this somehow getting away with not paying for the services they access? Are they paying less than any American would pay? Somehow I doubt it. Are they jumping ahead of an American who needs the procedure more? I haven't heard of any cases.

But don't worry. I haven't visited your country since 1987, and have no plans to ever visit it again. There are some very nice individuals there, but your government's attitude is distinctly unwelcoming to non-Trump worshipers. So I won't take up any room in your hospitals.

So under the current US definition of terrorism, Antifa most certainly can be labeled a terrorist organization.

EDIT: Plus the fact that they haven't killed anyone yet is more due to their own incompetence rather than from a lack of trying. They just tried, and failed, to bomb an ICE facility. One doesn't try to bomb a facility without at least the expectation that some people will die.

Of course pretty much anyone with a political opinion and any action on anything could be considered a terrorist under current law.

That attack on an ICE facility was a terrorist attack, of course it intentionally wasn't trying to kill actual people. As opposed to the hundreds who have died to right wing terror attacks these last few years.

Again I'll become sympathetic the Antifa being a terrorist organization when we start calling groups of right wing fascists terrorist organizations. Until then this just confirms that this administration is a fascist sympathizing (at least) organization itself.

Again I'll become sympathetic the Antifa being a terrorist organization when we start calling groups of right wing fascists terrorist organizations.

We do. Every known neonazi and fascist group in the US is currently on the list of domestic terror organizations.

And it took me literally 2 minutes of Google searching to find that out so that tells me you aren't actually looking this info up yourself and are just going by what your chosen leftist media outlet is telling you on the matter.

Just a reminder; the latest shooter was a white supremacist who killed at least 3 people, not including events from the last few months let alone years.

Antifa has killed none.

Keep that in mind when certain people attempt to compare and equivocate the two.

Antifa has killed none.

Keep that in mind when certain people attempt to compare and equivocate the two.

That's not true, unless you specifically mean US antifa.
Antifa certainly caused the deaths of a few people in Athens, during one of its yearly burning runs in the city center. Iirc some lowly employees exited this world of sorrows by being burned alive.
Antifa only meant to burn the building, of course. I guess it should not count as a kill - more of a nato-style collateral damage. But isn't nato fascist too? :)

Except you aren't defending liberty.

Also I find the assertion that just because Antifa hasn't killed anyone means they aren't terrorists to be ridiculous.

While there is no universal definition of terrorism, the US had defined terrorism as the use of violence by a non-state actor to inculcate fear in order to advance a political agenda or goal. Nowhere in that definition does it say you have to be killing people to meet the definition of terrorism.

Fascism is an explicitly anti-liberty ideology. Fascism is the subjugation of the individual to the state. You really don't get any further from liberty than fascism. The alt-right movement isn't about anything other than taking liberty from other people. They should be fought. They should be destroyed. And if it takes terrorism to destroy fascism, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom