Any body still in civ III?

I've been to the site countless times now (I registered), but it won't let me respond to forum posts, and there's never anyone in the chatroom. Whenever I see someone in the chatroom, they just disappear without saying anything. It also seems to be primarily for online games rather than PBEM which I prefer.

I've been to the site countless times now (I registered), but it won't let me respond to forum posts, and there's never anyone in the chatroom. Whenever I see someone in the chatroom, they just disappear without saying anything. It also seems to be primarily for online games rather than PBEM which I prefer.

Sounds like you have not registered in the forums then. And that chat room in the forums is just an emergency chat room for if the GS lobby crashes. All the league players organize games and chat in the game lobby that is were we live. Either using the ingame chat interface or Gamespy Arcade.

CS

I find it frustrating that I don't fit into the Civ3 community. I've been looking for 2 player PBEM games for years, have posted probably around 10+ times at this site, and I still can't find anyone to play a 2 player PBEM game with. I've created several of my own maps which are very unique, I play on Monarch to Demigod level, and I play Civ3 up to 25 hours at a time....but none of this helps in finding other civ3 PBEM players.

I usually end up playing 2 player games by myself :|

PS Most of my maps are now on this site, and I'm in the process of creating my first good huge one (except it's 134x188). It's based on a photograph of a bench with pieces of paint missing from it. I've already created the map outline, just trying to decide on what scenery to fill it in with in the middle area.

Man i love going on Gamespy Arcade and annoying the heck out of everyone until they finally agree to host for me.

Takes like hour tho

Just to remind the people still playing and enjoying Civ3, CivPlayers does still have an active and enthusiastic group of C3C MP players. Links to CivPlayers are in my sig, and/or just come to the C3C lobby in Gamespy Arcade and find were the action is.

CS

Hi all.
I am keen to get involved in a multi-player game. I like to consider my moves, so I expect I would prefer a turn based variation of some sort. I would really like to play against another human (i.e. NOT a succession game but a game where it is me, a bunch of AI civs and another human player). Is this possible by email or what are the alternatives? Perhaps someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction.

(flyingkitty or Gazmeister if you are still looking for opponents perhaps it would be good for us to hook up as we are in same time zone)

Top Bottom