any chance of a few hot keys?

chuckgilla138

Chieftain
Been playing this for a month and have to say "thanks team"! This mod is so tight! I've got a few questions but for now I ask this:

I'm in the F1 adviser screen and scroll down through my towns. Oh theres one that needs some attention. "Click", now I'm at that city's screen. Also if there were a hot key or two, to cycle through city plot, city screen, and the build que(where you are able to scroll down the menu after your done building something) that would be awesome.

Probably been asked before and sorry if this isn't the spot for this. And sorry if it doesn't make much sense. Im still kinda drunk from last night.:crazyeye:

Thanks for ruining my social life Kael and Team! :D

Ruining your social life?

The fact that you registered on this forum proves FfH improved your social life.

Cycle cities with HOME or END (or when you already have a city selected with LEFT or RIGHT). Select (and zoom) your capital city with F10.

You can assign follow-up build orders by holding SHIFT while you select them, you can assign them to the front of your list by holding CTRL. You can assign them to repeat building that item by holding ALT.

Thanks for the love and the tips!

I still think if your in the F1 adviser screen you should be able GoTo a city.

Heres another suggestion for micro managing. How bout a button in a city's screen that will allow you to "come back to" after x amount of turns. I always get busy and forget to come back cities lacking infrastructure.

The F1 adviser can go to a city, you're not clicking right then (I cant remember exactly where to click and don't have the game started).

I still think if your in the F1 adviser screen you should be able GoTo a city.

On the city advisor screen : click the icon to the left of the city name to go to the city. The mouseover evens says what it does.

Clicking the name of the item being produced brings up the city's production at the bottom of the screen. Definitely one of the best shortcuts in the game.

Personally, I would love an 'autocast' option - that is, something that just made a mage stand still and cast the same spell every turn. Or at least one that did it for Life I - having to micromanage my hell-******ers is kind of a pain.

J.

Be handy for enchanters too. Set one to cast 'enchanted blade', another to cast 'loyalty' and a third cast 'valor' while it sits in a city after casting 'hope'. When you do have a unit created there or end its turn in the city it will be buffed.

I like what the team did with hope as it eliminated some micromanaging of spells. Be good to add similar options for other enchantments.

An idea, kinda complicated...
Have each of the enchantment spells create a temporary building called 'enchanter's hut' when cast in a city. This building would check each turn for a caster in the city (like Hope does). If it finds a caster it will autocast each of that unit's spells of the enchantment/buff type that turn. I use the term enchantment spell loosely as i would put any unit buffing spell in this category, or at least the permanent ones.

Top Bottom