1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Any CTP2 scenarios?

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Games' started by freestyler, Nov 18, 2001.

1. freestyler

freestyler Chieftain

Does any 1 know where there are any CTP2 scenarios available for download EXCEPT the apolyton ones?

2. Hamlet

Hamlet Manic Depressive

None that I know of.

3. freestyler

freestyler Chieftain

Anyone else:(

4. Dell19

Dell19 Take a break

No sorry :(

5. Necropolis

Necropolis Warlord

There's been a few new CTP2 scenarios uploaded to Weplayciv.com. i seen a World wide World War II scenario called Disarm. it was based on the 2194 days of war scenario i seen for Civilization II. also i uploaded a Rise of Rome scenario that was Loosely based on the Original Rise of Rome scenario for Civilization II. In my rise of Rome Scenario i combined several other scenarios into making it. i combined First days Scenario ,27 Civs mod ,and Classical Age mod. Specifically i used the Hannibal Version of the classical Age mod. all of these new scenario that have been uploaded since the year 2002 have gotten alot of downloads and many players that have played call to power II still have fun with all the new countries they can be. although theres many scenarios that were never uploaded because people move on from the game. for instance in the Peloponnesian War it never came packed with the Classical age mod. nor was there a version using the Giga map version (200x200 tiles big) of Greece. so that entire 200x200 Size map of Greece was sort of like a orphan because it never had a scenario for it. overall i have played a few maps and i build thousands of City locations on all of them combined. But i am not certain if Uploading new scenarios to Weplayciv is even possible any more.