Any ERB fans at Scenario League?

techumseh

Deity
Are there any Edgar Rice Burrows fans at SL that might enjoy a scenario based on his books or movies? It's classic sci-fi pulp fiction from the 30s and 40s. The 2 main series are Tarzan and John Carter of Mars. I've got 2 half-finished scenarios from years ago that I've never finished, so I'm wondering if anyone would be interested.

Both are quest-based scenarios similar to Prince of Darkness, but using multiple levels. Tarzan fights jungle beasts, gangsters and slave traders while exploring lost cities and hidden valleys full of dinosaurs while trying to protect Jane. John Carter leads aerial armadas against Martian cities while fighting weird monsters and mad scientists.

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Of the two John Carter appeals more, but to be honest I'm not a huge fan of non historical scenarios, except perhaps Lord of the Rings/Warhammer type fantasy ones. Don't let that put you off though. There are clearly a good few sci-fi and fantasy fans in the community :)

One of my favorite scenarios ever was the Jules Verne one, with all the hidden unit based events, so both of these sound very interesting.

If you need help with anything, I would be glad to offer mine, although my skillset is very limited.

Top Bottom