1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Any good world war 1 /2 map for CIV 6?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by cometheart, Sep 17, 2017.

1. cometheart

cometheart Chieftain

Is there any good world war 1 /2 map/mod for CIV 6?

Thanks for your recommodation!

2. Japper007

Japper007 Prince

You could set it up yourself:

Get the YNAMP Mod for the play Europe again map (or even their world map if you want to play other theaters like the Pacific), then start an Industrial start with all the leaders you want (there are some pretty decent mods that add leaders like Hitler and Stalin) in Industrial you start with several settler and cities get some extra pop top, so the map starts looking decently accurate after a few turns

There is no WW2 scenario as far as I know, there isn't even a supported map editor (which is a shame)

3. cometheart

cometheart Chieftain

But the problem is first you have to wait for AI to build up their army, but the truth is they never upgrade their army, so when every time you have war with ai you are fighting a horde of medieval crossbow army without any tank, any airplane with your modern ww 2 army.

4. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

If they have the resources they will, they sorted it a few patches ago. It's just not everyone has iron etc.

Anyone know how I can create a map unsupported? I'd love to make a napoleonic scenario

5. cometheart

cometheart Chieftain

What patches ?

6. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

I think it was the spring patch, there was a fix to encourage them to upgrade and they do now, it's been a while.

7. DJ_Tanner

DJ_Tanner Emperor

Well if you are running an industrial era start it shouldn't matter.