Any ideas to mod railroads?

Many years ago, I made the icons for such an air-trade railyard for some tests with the WWII scenario SOE. May be this will be a part (in a modified form) of the next version of that scenario. The icon is attached to this post. :)

How do I incorporate the icon into my "station" building? What part of the pediacon is that in? A dual railstation and shipment port sounds great. This explains why units can be moved across water and enemy territory as well.

How do I incorporate the icon into my "station" building? What part of the pediacon is that in? A dual railstation and shipment port sounds great. This explains why units can be moved across water and enemy territory as well.

The file named airAndHarb is located in the folder Art/Cities folder of C3C or your mod or scenario. These are the little files shown besides a city if it holds the trade part of an harbor or an airport. The small file that shows barracks in the city is also located in that folder. Each of these files is shown individual beneath a city. If such an icon should show the sign for an harbor and an airport combined, they must be drawn in one of those boxes combined.

Top Bottom