Any interest in a discord group?

fanofrazorblade

Chieftain
As I can't find a civ3 discord group, I will make one if enough people show any interest. If you have any interest please reply.

No need i have entire teampseak based gaming community i can create entire channels or u can use my clan channels for communitcation or twitch stream etc. Also any help about modding tips , etc could be provided by ppl. If anyone is interested send me pm and i will give u link of ts.
btw its free and rly storng secured compare to discord and not too mention our ts mod is tech guru so reqs of private or personal data is NOT needed.

Last edited:
i'm going to make a strategy dicord group, or website or something.. there isn't really a place where we can all congregate. rts league and things like that were sorta good but times are changing, we need some place new that can evolve with the times.... i'm working on something

i'm going to make a strategy dicord group, or website or something.. there isn't really a place where we can all congregate. rts league and things like that were sorta good but times are changing, we need some place new that can evolve with the times.... i'm working on something

No need Discord requires email and some data info which some ppl doesnt want to share. Teamspeak is much safer it reqs nothing u can download it free and just use specific info link to connect on teamspeak server of community u can also use several ts simultaneously which i do.
Security clearance is much better on TS than on discord cuz it can be rated to specific group and channels and restrict abuse of server by trolls or unwelcome users. TS also provides much better classification of users and limitations of their Teamspeak server powers which allows TS owner to identify problematic server users. Its chat/voice based program but very functional for all MMOs and similar gaming communities. And trust me I as part of gaming community that uses TS know is much better.

Top Bottom