Any mod available for Civ5 EUI Tile Popups in Civ 6?

Civilopedian

Chieftain
I began searching to see if there was a EUI for Civ 6, the same as for Civ 5 but with the modified game concepts of Civ 6. It's called CQUI, that's the best.

I've not fired it up yet and currently the CQUI isn't functional for R+F unless I get the alpha from Github, so I don't know if this feature is part of the mod. I'm rambling so I'll cut to the point of the post.

Basically I'm wondering if anyone knows of any mod that includes an equivalent of this:

In Civ 5 with EUI you could hover any tile and a tooltip would instantly pop up and it would tell you the yield and the yield if improved (as shown above) and it would immediately disappear once you stopped hovering. For me this was really cool because not only was it really useful in deciding which improvement is best, it also told you how long the improvement would take to make, and even showed you the defence bonus if there was one. Obviously now everything is 1 turn because of builders so that's not relevant anymore but still, very cool.

Does this exist for Civ 6 yet?

BTW I did look at the Mods subforums but there didn't seem to be a place to post this kind of thing. I'm not making a request, it's more of an enquiry so I didn't see anywhere appropriate to post it in that subforum.

BTW if the link to the image expires, just reply to the thread to tell me so I can put it there again if you're reading this months/years into the future from when originally posted. I'm receiving email notifications for the thread.

Top Bottom