1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Policies That Help Produce Siege Engines?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Strategy & Tips' started by steveg700, Jan 10, 2018.

1. steveg700

steveg700 Chieftain

Playing Khmer. The domreys are cool, but they are too slow to produce. There are no policies that overtly aid the building of siege engines, but maybe someone clever trick I don't for exploiting some policies.

2. Ludvig

Ludvig Chieftain

I'm no expert but using policy cards that increase production for something else (preferably boats brcause you get +100% for those) and chopping on the last turn will multiply that chop so you can then produce something else with a large bonus.

I'm guessing you want some sort of other units for the army so build whatever else you want with the bonus card and chop a wood when there is a single turn left and build a domrey with the bonus would be my best bet.