Any strats using wonders/ Is anybody building wonders?

How about combo'ing wonders with civ abilities?

I tried building the Oracle in my Brazil game (and failed because, you know, China), and the synergy between those two seems really good. Ruhr Valley + France is also terrifying, so is Venetial Arsenal + Norway.

Similarly, Mont-Saint-Michel + Russia + Monastic Isolation belief seems really broken. I can't wait to test that too <3

I really love the Colloseum. When you have a lot of cities, it means that amenities are basically global (as you first give all cities the amenities from entertainment and the like and then spread the luxery resources to give all cities enough amenties, with the large amount of cities ensuring you never have luxery resources somewhere if they're needed more elsewhere), which then means you can get something like 15 or even more amenities from it (which in turn translates into 30 happy pop in total).

Colosseum, Ruhr Valley, Forbidden Palace, Oxford, Bolshoi Theatre, Eiffel Tower and Maracana are all quite good.

Oracle, Great Lighthouse and Mids aren't bad, but early game there's just so much else to build. So wonders are usually when I have a number of core cities with factories up and running.

Top Bottom