Any way to get new Beyond the Sword music that is missing from my soundtrack folder?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by maddogmark25, Apr 23, 2008.

1. maddogmark25

maddogmark25 Chieftain

I am really interested in putting the new BTS tracks that are in the game onto my MP3 player, however the folders in my soundtrack folder are all empty; my diplomatic folder has its files, but the folders classical, ancient, medieval, industrial, and modern dont have any mp3 files in them...anywhere I can download them, because my data.CAB files wont open...

2. GravityWave

GravityWave Deposed Emperor

There isn't any new BTS music apart from the Diplomacy and Opening Menus etc, well at least there isn't on mine. The rest of the soundtrack music is stored in the CIV Vanilla folder, not the BTS.
    C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Assets\Sounds\Soundtrack

3. eleazzaar

eleazzaar Chieftain

Replying to this old thread, because it is among the first google hits to this question:

Beyond the Sword has a few new pieces of soundtrack (not counting diplomacy). If you went directly from vanilla Civ to BtS, (like i did) most of the new you are hearing is from Warlords, but included in BtS.

The soundtrack music is all in similar places. In your main Civ folder you should have "Beyond the Sword" and "Warlords" folders. In each of these soundtrack music is located in: "Assets/Sounds/Soundtrack/"

Civ IV has great music which i still like to listen too. I recently realized that i only had the music from Vanilla Civ.