1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Any way to see details on AI artifacts/relics/art etc.?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by fatgordy, Nov 1, 2016.

1. fatgordy

fatgordy Chicken in Pants

I'm going for Culture Victory in my current game and noticed that I can sometimes buy or trade artifacts/relics/art/music from the AI. That is awesome. However, the part that is not awesome is that you can only see the name of the artifact/relic/art/music and not the details on the era or civilization who it came from. One would think that would be very useful info for those trying to trade to get the max theming bonuses.

Could I just be missing some hidden menu somewhere or is this info just not available?

Thanks!

2. fatgordy

fatgordy Chicken in Pants

Oh, and on a side note, I tried just trading a painting for another painting and the AI player wanted the same insane amount as if I bought the thing from them outright. Seems like they would be interested in trading up to get the theming bonus also? But I guess that doesn't occur to them.

3. zagosya

zagosya Chieftain

I'm pretty sure it was not because they wanted to theme as well :) It's typical for ai to propose such deal conditions if it doesn't like you (and it never does)