1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody else notice new units?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by SirSaab, Jan 2, 2018.

1. SirSaab

SirSaab Chieftain

i fired up a game tonight, Australia, Standard, King, and a way through the game, noted I could upgrade my scout to an explorer.

Checked through the tech tree, noticed TREBUCHETS, Cuirassers, longswordsmen, and a Modern Sniper, off the top of my head. No mods active. Was there a stealth update I missed?

Not seeing anything about this anywhere, nor anybody commenting on it...

2. Siptah

Siptah Eternal Chieftain

Sounds like Moar Units Mod

3. SirSaab

SirSaab Chieftain

I’ll have to go back and check, but I have had all mods disabled for over a month now (been achievement hunting). I suppose it could have been re-enabled somehow...

4. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

Mods doesn't disable achievements, except when using rule sets.

And when a mod you've subscribed to on steam is updated, the game may automatically reactivate it.

bbbt and Noble Zarkon like this.
  5. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Warlord

For some reason this mod cause problems in my game, but perhaps it's incompatible with YnAMP mod. That's the only other mod I have. Because I really want more units. The design philosophy of upgrades every other era is screwy. I'm disappointed the expansion isn't adding more units other than a few.

AriochIV likes this.