Anybody following K-1 GP?

superunknown

Fake Plastic Head
Does anybody else here follow K-1 Grand Prix? Last night it was in Paris. That was some great fighting! :D
The superfight between Martin Holm and Ernesto Hoost was very entertaining.
To bad though that knees are not allowed in France.. kind of takes the edge off the muay thai guys.
Well, is anyone into it?

I saw it a few weeks ago when it was in Japan, mitgh have been a re run from last year.

Anyways, this huge black guy called 'Beast' at a 175 kilos (musceles i might add, all muscles) was going to fight some Romanian guy or somethin almost half his weight.
K.O second round. 'Beast' fell like a tree, looked hilarious i think he might have been crying. 2 punches to the face and a kick to the side of his stomach wich he shielded with his arm was all it took.

I know Ernesto Hoost because he's dutch...
I don't like to watch K1 that much but whenever I see him fight I stick to the program just to see my fellow countryman win. (he always wins) :D

Originally posted by Zwelgje
I know Ernesto Hoost because he's dutch...
I don't like to watch K1 that much but whenever I see him fight I stick to the program just to see my fellow countryman win. (he always wins) :D
Yeah he won against the swede, Martin Holm too, but barely. It was a tough fight.

Top Bottom