[GS] Anybody has run into a problem with mods where the R&F UI loads instead of the GS one?

Tabris

Warlord
I've ran into this problem several times already. I open the game and the Rise and Fall title screen in there instead of Gathering Storm, even though Gathering Storm and several mods that require it are activated. Some times I've been able to pinpoint specific mods that when disabled restored the GS screen but those appear to change depending on load order and other problems, the authors also say they had no idea what could cause it. I also don't have any mods that the game marks as incompatible with GS.

I've had this being fixed by disabling CIVITAS Normandy in the past only to after changing my modlist have CIVITAS Normandy work fine and CIVITAS Romania cause the problem (It's not exclusive to CIVITAS mods either, those are just the ones i can remember out of the top of my head).

I imagine the problem is causing by interactions between multiple mods and is rarely reported only because not many people use as many mods as I do. I simply have no idea what could be causing it and even if it's specific to my PC so posting this here and on Reddit is my last hope of seeing any solution to this.

EDIT: Made a collection with the mods I have active to facilitate troubleshooting: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1704459142

Last edited:
Top Bottom