Anybody interested in a new scenario for C3C?

Eretz Yisrael

Korean Conscript
Anybody interested in creating a new scenarion for a Israeli theme
scenario? I personally would be all hands up the Yom Kippur War or the Arab Israeli War of 1948. Previous scenarios created by other hard working C3C fans have regretfully not detailed enough to show the complexity of the state of Israel and its neighbours. I hope it could be sth like a enlarged version of TCW WITH A LOT OF GOOD DETAIL.
Anybody agree with me?:king:

That would be an interesting scenario, but you would need to cover the Mid East from a little west of the Nile to east of Damascus. Obviously, you would also start with a fair amount of military in place. You might want to limit barracks to Israel, to reflect its superior troop ability, restricting the Arabs to no more than conscripts to start with, with them improving only with surviving combat. Probably also should start Israel out with Battlefield Medicine. I have a fair library of English works on the various Arab-Israeli Wars, and the Israeli military if you need any help.

Interesting idea. As the political aspects of the war were key (Egypt would "win" if it held territory in Sinai when a UN/great poweres cease fire would be imposed) it would be hard to make a purely milatary scenario. I'd play what you come up with though! I'm cluless when it comes to making mods however.

I have a copy of the Avalon Hill game The Arab-Israeli Wars, and I have been thinking that would give you the necessary information to produce a map. I will try to get in out in the next few days and scan it in pieces to send to you. I will also put it together in a single map as well, so you can see how everything fits together.

I have SINNED!!!
Major problem here.
I have been woking on this mod quite a while now but problem is I just lost C3C while formatting my PC..............
And I have been paying too much attention to CIV4 BTS .........:(

I have a copy of the Avalon Hill game The Arab-Israeli Wars, and I have been thinking that would give you the necessary information to produce a map. I will try to get in out in the next few days and scan it in pieces to send to you. I will also put it together in a single map as well, so you can see how everything fits together.

Maybe its a LITTLE too LATE, but could you send me some information to me? Also somebody tell where I can buy C3C(COULDNT FIND IT ANYWHERE)

Top Bottom