Anybody shipping Civ4 to Latvia?

juno

Chieftain
Question is very simple: does anybody know a place that sells Civ4 (English version!!!) AND ships games to Latvia? www.amazon.co.uk certainly does not.
It's so humiliating to have to search in vain for a shop that ships PC games to Latvia! Especially because it is allmost impossible to buy English versions of PC games here; the selection is more than SMALL. All you get is the Russian ones.
Please, HELP!!!
:cry:

juno said:
Question is very simple: does anybody know a place that sells Civ4 (English version!!!) AND ships games to Latvia? www.amazon.co.uk certainly does not.

I live in Spain and get stuff from Amazon UK all the time. I thought it would ship anywhere. But apparently not. This is the list of countries to which it reckons to ship software and games:

Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales).

Jonathan said:
I live in Spain and get stuff from Amazon UK all the time. I thought it would ship anywhere. But apparently not. This is the list of countries to which it reckons to ship software and games:

Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales).

Yes, I'm familiar with the list. It is really weird with amazon, I even wrote them a mail to make sure, but they DO NOT ship PC games to Latvia [even now when we are in EU, too]. At least they ship books/movies here. But no PC games. I want my copy of Civ4, too, you know :(

juno said:
Question is very simple: does anybody know a place that sells Civ4 (English version!!!) AND ships games to Latvia?
If you look at the thread I created with many webshops, under Europe you will see cd-wow.nl that will ship world-wide (so probably including Latvia indeed). Another option is shop.game.net that explicitly lists Latvia as elegible country.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=130024

M.

juno said:
It's so humiliating to have to search in vain for a shop that ships PC games to Latvia! Especially because it is allmost impossible to buy English versions of PC games here; the selection is more than SMALL. All you get is the Russian ones.
Please, HELP!!!
:cry:
Well I'll hand deliver it to you; just send me your address, a time you'll be at home and US$3000 for transport, accomodation, and entertainment. You are a fanatic aren't you? :D

yes i'm indeed a fanatic:D
but it turns out that CD-WOW ships it even to were I live :)

Thousand thanks for the link, Mercade!!!

Top Bottom