Anyone catch this yesterday? (CivIV on SA)

Rout

ZZzzzzzz
Been away a while but when I saw this I thought of you guys!
Think its funny, apologies if already posted/wrong forum/etc..

Then you´re just like me :crazyeye: :thumbsup: :confused:

why is it that when i dont check somethingawfull for updates, they post something funny?

"The Polish: Long have these hardy people existed in the unfavorable location between Germany and Russia, and have been overlooked as a major player in European history. Although much was destroyed in WWII, these proud people have outlasted the worst conditions and persevered with nothing more than potatoes and polka music. They are even America's third biggest ally right now in the fight against terror in Iraq. That tells you something!
Special Unit: Polka band. Replaces the archer. This unit has a special attack that can lower the culture of any city it enters."

:lol:

II. New Technologies

News Entertainment: Decreases war weariness via propaganda and confusion. Once you unlock this technology you may produce the special unit Bill O'Reilly. The unit may be used in an unhappy city by clouding the truth with unabashed lying and magic tricks.
Prerequisites: Fascism, Television

:lol: :lol:

You´d need a new civ: Drug Traders. With their own tech-tree, they can produce Opium-harvesters, gangsters, RPG-carriers, and car-bombs.
They are the only ones who can see the Opium, tobacco, Coca plant, etc. resources, used as luxury and giving thema huge income. They are always at war with every other civ who´s trying to hunt them down.

Spearmen can no longer kill tanks. Archers, however, may be able to shoot their arrow into the gun barrel, detonating the shell and destroying it. They may also destroy battleships if they happen to shoot the powder magazine

groan

Top Bottom