1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone for a midnight release MP game?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by maitr3ya, Oct 19, 2016.

1. maitr3ya

maitr3ya Chieftain

Hey guys, I'm located in China and am wondering if anyone is interested in grouping up and playing a relaxed multiplayer game together to experience the game for the first time?
    I already have a few people lined up, but I'm looking to get a full group of people willing to play until the sun rises. Due to latency issues, its best that you're located in the Asia area.

If you aren't, feel free to use this thread to find others in an area near you to play!

By the way, my steam account is the same account name as my CivFanatics account, feel free to directly add me on there too if you'd like.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  2. CanuckSoldier

CanuckSoldier Emperor

3. Onan

Onan Dad

Canuck! A coworker plonked the game (still plastic wrapped) in front of me at lunch.

I'll need a new system to even play it. How's it looking? Did you play test?

4. CanuckSoldier

CanuckSoldier Emperor

No I didn't play test, but it looks a lot better than Civ5 at release, there is a UI bug right now that isn;t showing the team settings, but I'm sure that will be fixed soon. MP is at least working well. And it seems there is only 6 maps and n mirror maps yet....but I'm sure that will change as well

CS

5. ikshawaka

ikshawaka Chieftain

CS, Where is the MP community for CIV6. Can you point me to the diretion where I can find players for the game. thanks. hope you are well.

6. CanuckSoldier

CanuckSoldier Emperor

Hey Iks, come to the Civplayers steam group chat http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791431089902 just click Enter Chat

Good to see you again

CS