Anyone have the download link for V29?

Donut11975

Chieftain
I recently upgraded to V30 and it is bugged for me so does anyone have a link with V29 that I can download?

I have problems with version 31. I have seen, there is a discussion about this, but meanwhile, it would be good to keep last stable version.

==========

And can we get older versions from svn?
By reverting to older builds?

I have problems with version 31. I have seen, there is a discussion about this, but meanwhile, it would be good to keep last stable version.

==========

And can we get older versions from svn?
By reverting to older builds?

Where, its ok, why say something if you haven't tried it??

I haven't worked much with svn, and till now haven't got any of the svn files, but I can try to figure out how to do it.

I am checking out revision 5139 at this moment, which was described as base for V29. I'll post here, if/when I'm successful, so others who look for older versions could use this way of getting them.

=============

And it was possible to get such version. Having svn, I did checkout as described here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=10651778&postcount=1

when asked for revision, I did not choose the HEAD one, but by the button "show log?" I found a revision that I wanted from the description of it. (I had to "show all" of them, I think I did not see 5139 at the beginning, there was only 100 last ones in default).
you have to then enter the revision number (5139 for V29)

After successful checkout, I copied all the content to another folder in "Mods" folder where my BTS is. And renamed it C2C-V29. This way, I have that version and I can now update separately to the newest one.
The mod was working for me, better than V31, however I still get MAF, I guess due to my Win XP limitations. Even when I have option /3GB enabled. There is something happening with video allocation...

Maybe there could be a list of revision numbers to get, for older versions, for people who previously had no C2C installed and the latest one does not work for them?

Maybe there could be a list of revision numbers to get, for older versions, for people who previously had no C2C installed and the latest one does not work for them?

If you look on the bug sub forum at the single player bug thread for the version you want it should have the version number in the first post.

Top Bottom