1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone having MP issues with Rise and Fall?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by TheGrumpyBuddha, Feb 9, 2018.

1. TheGrumpyBuddha

TheGrumpyBuddha Chieftain

Not sure whether this is an official Bug or not, but my friend was hosting a standard-size game and after about 80 turns, I kept getting kicked out to the load screen for 15-40 seconds in between turns (prob about 75% of the time). Never had the issue before in Civ VI, though it happened a good amount in Civ V ...

2. Swissy

Swissy Chieftain

Its a feature. Your resynching with the host, meaning there must be enough packet loss between you that the game needs to verify data. Only solution is getting a better connection. Maybe both reboot should routers/modems.

3. Tabarnak

Tabarnak Pô Chi Min

Can be a host problem...or the game itself. Can happen to me but far from every game. Like Civ5 the host has to be genuinely prepared with god internet and comp to not let ''interferences'' play a role.

4. CanuckSoldier

CanuckSoldier Chieftain

If this is at turn 80, then the issue is your CPU is not able to process the game fast enough to respond to the host and you are desycing. Rise and Fall has a lot more game mechanics to process every turn, especially if you guys are playing with AI civs in the game

CS