Anyone here play AoC?

Xen

Magister
Just wondering if anyone else here plays that game aside from me :)

also note, I have the vague feeling I posted something like this before, but never checked back on it, and cant remember if i actually did it or not.

Does that stand for Age of Chivalry? If so, then yes, once in a while.

I'm pretty sure the OP means Age of Conan, which probably sold way more copies than that HL2 mod did.

I'm pretty sure the OP means Age of Conan, which probably sold way more copies than that HL2 mod did.

Seeing as how the HL2 mod isn't for sale, yes it definately has. :p

Yeah I guess its Age of Conan, and no i don't play it. But i did consider starting up right after it was released. But i'm glad i didn't though, doesn't quite seem like my kind of game.
I hear its a decent mmorpg though, even though its getting trashed on alot of forums.

I quit the game for three months out of just getting fed up and bored with it. They actually fixed alot, and seem to be slowly getting on track. The turning point was that the flat our fired the old game designer after it became clear he was incompetent, and had no direction.

To be clear, it deserved to get trashed for a while. But I think it's the right time to give it a second chance. I'm enjoying myself, at least.

and yes, I mean Age of Conan.

Top Bottom