1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know why I can't click on City Production Screen

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by Zanaku, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Zanaku

Zanaku Chieftain

Couldn't really explain the situation well in the Title. Basically, I'm coming back to play Civ VI after a few months away from the game. I loaded up a game, with some mods installed like CQUI, and Better District Icons or whatever. Then I had the problem of whenever I would get to the point where it was time to slot in my first civic cards, I would never be able to open the panel. Not from the big button in the bottom right, or the actual menu. So I figured, OK, maybe its just the mods, I had problems with some mods in the steam workshop before, namely some of the mods that add a new Civ to the game.

So, I went ahead and disabled them in the Additional Content Menus. So then I created a new game, settled my first city, moved my warrior and then....its time to chose a production for my city that I just settled. I can't interact with the button, nothing happens. Basically the same thing that happened with the Civic/Government screen when I had the mods enabled. I checked the Escape Screen, to see if I left any of the mods enabled. Nope, only the DLC ones that are actually part of the game. So idk. I went back to my Steam folder to see if I still had any manual mods installed from before the Steam Workshop opened up. Nothing there. So I don't have any ideas, except going to each mod I have and unsubscribing? in the Steam Workshop

2. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Disabling mods often isn't enough. You may need to unsubscribe and then remove all traces of the mods. CQUI has been a particular challenge for the last couple of patches. Try following the instructions in this post.