Anyone Not believe we are causing Global Warming?

Do Humans cause Global Warming?

• Total voters

Abaddon

Deity
Now, of course the worlds climate changes.

Global Warming is the world getting warmer, faster than normal due to humans.​

Any Non-Americans think Global Warming is just some tree-hugging-hippy-crap?

I think in the US it's more to do with economic bias in various areas than reasoned argument, the US seems to have an agenda that biases a view of the science available and it's media. Some places and people over there are less likely to believe the agenda driven material. I hope it's all BS too, but I somehow doubt it. Scientists really do have no reason to predict warming scenarios, in some strange conspiracy driven agenda.

That's strange. I always thought (high-ranking) americans (and chinese) didn't believe global warming was real. That being the reason why they never signed any of those pollution reducing treaties. "We won't slow down our economy based on a rumour." I remember hearing that on tv.

I believe it's liberal propaganda driven by the Liberal Media to make the Conservatives and George W. Bush look bad.

:p

Wow, the poll options are the reverse of the thread title, so I almost voted the wrong way. :crazyeye:

Yeah, that almost snagged me up as well. Heck, maybe half the people who voted yes should have voted no instead.

I believe it's liberal propaganda driven by the Liberal Media to make the Conservatives and George W. Bush look bad.

:p

Good, the thread needed a devil :) C_H_A_R_G_E!

That's strange. I always thought (high-ranking) americans (and chinese) didn't believe global warming was real. That being the reason why they never signed any of those pollution reducing treaties. "We won't slow down our economy based on a rumour." I remember hearing that on tv.

No they wont slow down their economy based on scientific evidence. They attribute it to rumour. Thankfully not all government officials or people are so short sighted or dismiss things which would damage the economy, albeit only in the short term. Although the US have wasted huge amounts of money on rumours before if ya know what I mean, so it's hard to see what the beef is ;)

Arnold Schwazenegger is a conservative, he's on board. Mind you he lives in a state that has serious health implications from polution.

Sid.. your vote in the right place?

Sid.. your vote in the right place?

Probably not I answered the question without thinking about it.:/

Ie I answered anyone not believe we are causing global warming, oops.

Well it says you dont believe.. oh well.

The Yank split is because i only think americans dont beleive it

Like one vote ever made a difference :)

In that case strike one vote, I most certainly do believe that anthropological global warming is a reality. I'm not a blind follower either, I've studied some material of my own, one of the courses I did touched on it from a strictly non biased viewpoint, science approaches the matter without an agenda, at least if not's backed by companies or people that have a vested interest in promoting their agenda, and my brother has a degree in environmental science, he's a small business owner too in a poluting industry so he's got a balanced perspective I tend to listen to.

In my observation anthropogenic global warming has been failry conclusively demonstrated, however natural processes might be an important additional factor.

In my observation anthropogenic global warming has been failry conclusively demonstrated, however natural processes might be an important additional factor.
Yes, it's just that us humans are doing the best we can to speed the natural process up. :)

Hmmm i know humans do, but i heard cows do also by releasing methane gas into the air? Is this true?

If so. :lol:

Hmmm i know humans do, but i heard cows do also by releasing methane gas into the air? Is this true?

If so. :lol:

Yes, but the reason there are so many freakin many cows is because of all the beef and dairy western diets include.

I am not one to talk, I eat a lot of beef, and consume a lot of dairy products.

For all the people who are *****in' about the US not signing Kyoto, has your country lived up to its promise?

Yes people do have a hand in climate change but the question is how much? How much is natural? How much is from volanic discharge? How much is from solar flairs? Is it hotter now then ever before? What cycle p[osition are we in? How much is it el nino? Why wasn't this year as hurricanely active as the 'experts' said it was going to be? Why were they wrong about the number and strength? Are we coming out of the tail end of a mini ice age and returning to normal? Are we entering a mini hot age? Why can't all the scientist agree?

Top Bottom