1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone play Legendary Earth Mod WITH GODS & KINGS?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by havuoksa, Aug 28, 2012.

1. havuoksa

havuoksa Warlord

Tried to ask about this on Creation/Customization forums but they are dead so I figured if the following might be a Gods & Kings-issue:

Legendary Earth Mod should put your civ to the real location of the Earth. Well it doesn't. At least for Sweden. In Legendary Earth I it says it supports Sweden but after say seven tries I've been on locations like Maya, Iroquois, Portugal, France, Egypt...

Is there any way to make this work / Have you experienced the same ? If not, then this must be a Gods & Kings issue?

Are there any other Earth maps for Gods & Kings that put your civ to the right location??

PS. CONTENT STAFF: PLEASE do not move this to Custom-forum (been there). It's my second try to see if this is a Gods & Kings issue.

2. Glassmage

Glassmage The Desert Flame

TSL Gedemon Giant Earth Map. You can customize literally everything to make the perfect Earth map for you.

3. Lose

Lose King

This is a good map, but even with a high end PC it will take a long time to process turns towards the later eras. :vomit:

4. havuoksa

havuoksa Warlord

Cheers I will try TSL Gedemon.

If someone reads this and knows how to make Legendary Earth Map work,
    PLEASE DO TELL!

5. Harv72b

Harv72b Prince

Two questions:

1) You're using the most recent update of LEM, right? It sounds like you are, but you know I have to ask. ;)
    2) Are you checking the "Load Scenario" button after selecting the map? Without that box checked it will load the map but default to random start locations for each empire.

/Just tested it out & worked perfectly as Sweden on Legendary Earth I.