Anyone playing "Invisible Inc"?

I just picked up a game on Steam over the weekend called "Invisible Inc". It is a tactical turn based spy game. In each mission, you control 2 agents and you move around inside a building, room to room, with an objective to steal something or hack a computer etc. The game is very much about stealth. You can also use "power" to have your AI disable cameras to help you get through undetected. I really like the feature where the security alert will gradually rise each turn, so you need to try to complete your objective quickly. Higher security levels mean more cameras and more guards so if you wait too long, it can become very difficult to get out. The game also has a neat graphics novel look to it. I am really enjoying it.

I bought the game in early access back when there was only Decker and Internationale. It turned into a very fun, polished, stylish game since then that is pretty much a stealth version of XCOM in terms of brutality.

It turned into a very fun, polished, stylish game since then that is pretty much a stealth version of XCOM in terms of brutality.

That is exactly how I would describe the game. I am enjoying it a lot. Internationale might be my favorite of the "beginner" agents because of her ability to hack power wirelessly. Very useful ability. The game has all kinds of gadgets for your agents to pick up that allow for all kinds of fun tactics. In one game, I hacked a turret, knocked out an enemy and dragged him into the room with the turret, then left and closed the door behind my agent. When the enemy woke up, the turret took him out. I also tried a game with Banks and Internationale and rescued Nika, so I had an all female team, my "Charlie's Angels". ;):D

Top Bottom