1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone remember Microsoft Space Simulator?

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by PlutonianEmpire, Jan 20, 2011.

1. PlutonianEmpire

PlutonianEmpire Socially Awkward Goofball

I remember having oodles of fun with that game in my younger years. I remember towards the end, I got a C++ editor, and managed to rename some of the fictional planets it had, as well as being able to add surface locations for those planets.

A few of the planets I have in Celestia (a free astronomy program) originated from MS Space Simulator.

I know for a long time, the Milky Way galaxy file was somehow went missing, so I had to stay within our neighborhood (500 LY radius) of stars, else the program stop responding.

Anyone else here have or used to have Microsoft Space Simulator?

2. cardgame

cardgame Opposed to the typical

Never heard of it before actually.