Anyone think Ghandi and Alexander got screwed up?

Elite

Comrade
Not sure if anyone's mentioned this but: every time I play CivRev and I find Gandhi and Alexander, Alex is one of my best friends, but Gandhi like usually declares war on me for no reason! even the CIV Gandhi was a peacenik! I oh so rarely had an attack by Gandhi, though I couldn't trust him to watch my back either unless that other guy declared war on him(He'd let the other guy walk through his borders)

The AI has no personalities. The only reason Alex is not at war with you is that he can't declare in democracy :lol:

Hmm, I wonder why when I see him switch(on that occasion) he still doesn't declare war on me?) oh well.

Ghandi and Alex does the same to me. Why would a peace-lover always be declaring war on me? Oh, right... this is Civ. :-D

As stated before, in CivRev leader don't have personalities. The reason Gandhi declares war, is because of his "Access to all resources bonus". He tries to expand quick and declare war quick because he tries to occupy all of the good resources quick. Alex never declares war because of Democracy.

I realy don't think that any strategy was programed into the Civ rev leaders, I think gandhi only declares war extensivly is because he gets his hands on fedalism via religion tech early in the game, and leaders that are feudals(or whatever they would be called) have an aressive personality as opposed to democrats like the peacemonger Al.

Top Bottom