anyone tried Star Drive 2?

vmxa

Deity
Supporter
Just wondering what feedback is around. Looked at some vids of the game and it seems to have a lot of moo2 features. Should be right up most folks alley that played moo.

Going to watch a few Let's Play videos and see how that turns out. It would be good to have a game that was created for win7/8 and may be playable as new pc's come out.

Not sure, if that will be the case for moo1/2.

have seen the video's by Quill18 and it looks like a very promising game. and yeah it really has a lot of moo2 features - race design screen - starting out with 8 pop, of which 4 farmers :) - lot of familiar tech names - ship design is that modern style with laying items on a LEGO ship - galaxy looks gorgeous - not sure if i would like the elaborate ground combat - ship combat graphics look nice and i really like some of the mechanics in there; the real time effect; slow retreats etc.

Yeah I mentioned on Quill's vod that the ground combat reminded me of Space Rangers 2. Where I was glad to skip it after a couple of times.

Das started an LP as well. If no big issues show up, will probably get it, once it has gotten a patch or two. Not so much as it needs bug fixes (it may or may not), but to let it get reliable and maybe cheaper.

Still going to play my Moo1/2 regardless as long as they continue to work on the latest PC and OS.

:0 I will be playing MOO2 too .. why o why after so many years..

In Quill's video's, the only real bug he encountered had to do with tactical retreat, in that whenever he retreated, his opponent would engage him over and over again in a never ending loop. Prob. something that can be fixed.

- And a little thing with star bases not being clearly visible unless zoomed in.
- And a missing notification when a colony was idle - not producing.

could you post the link for 'das' i couldnt find it..

Top Bottom