Anyone up for a co-operative, peacemongering game?

Skafsgaard

Chieftain
Hi, fellow civvies.

I'd like to play a co-operative game, and one that's not all about warmongering.
I'll provide some details here of what I'd like, expect and prefer, and if it looks like something you'd enjoy, please give me a buzz.

I'd like to play a game with just you and me as players, or at most three players in all - all playing co-operatively.
Whether we should be on the same team from the start, or just co-operate and make alliances in-game is not of great importance to me.

As for victory conditions - we could enable them all, or just some of them. I want to make a pre-game plan for which victory we're pursuing, and I do not want it to be Domination - any other is good with me.
I don't want to play a warmongering game, but rather one where we try to promote and keep peace to the best of our ability. However, if we're attacked, we're of course allowed to defend ourselves - but the end result of such a war should, if possible, be a peace treaty, rather than elimination of the attacking civilization.

Another key thing, is that there should not be a turn timer in the game. Since it's going to be a co-operative game, there shouldn't be any need for one either.

I don't have any preferences on what map type or map size we're playing, and I'm also indifferent to the number of AIs in the game, though I'd like to see at least a few city states in the game.

I would prefer to play either a Quick or a Standard paced game, but I could be talked into playing another game pace. I'd like to start in the Ancient era, though.

I'd like to keep barbarians, but they're not important to me. If you're up for a One City Challenge, I'm willing to do that. And I would like to keep random personalities unchecked. As for any other options, I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other.

Let me know if this sounds like a game you'd like to play.
Cheers! :)

I would give it a go but I have mod testing to do ;)

If I may make a suggestion: It might be helpful to write which difficulty setting you'd like to play on.

Ah, of course! Silly of me to forget that.
I prefer to play on Prince, since I like the AI to play to it's fullest ability, yet I don't like a cheating AI.

Do let me know if you have some time to play, at one point, Alpaca. :)

I could use a nice builder game, but there are a few things I think would be needed.

Gotta have turn timer, doubt the entire game can go without war. And I will wait 20 mins till you click enter to attack you if it gives me an advantage.

Since we will likely have some war, an agreement of no wars of extermination, and bargaining to return taken cities etc.

Top Bottom