1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone want to Hold my hand in a Centrist MP?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer and LP's' started by Mind Flower, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Mind Flower

Mind Flower Chieftain

setupgame007.jpg I am new to Civ 4 but I am extremely experienced with all the older Civ games and I nearly completed a Civ 5 Game. I never played a Civ MP. Anyone want to show me how C2C is done while doing an MP?

How does this GEM look? And vote on Developing leaders? Does everyone have the same set favorites? Sounds Monotonous... If Developing I play as India, If preset I have dibs on Siam. I noticed India is tribe... does that mean India is penalized? setupgame011.jpg setupgame010.jpg setupgame009.jpg setupgame008.jpg setupgame001.jpg setupgame002.jpg setupgame003.jpg setupgame005.jpg setupgame006.jpg

2. Mind Flower

Mind Flower Chieftain

Sorry for the mad setup, its been a long time since i frequented a forum

3. MagnusIlluminus

MagnusIlluminus Chieftain

I would strongly advise playing some single player of Civ4 in general and this mod in specific before trying any multiplayer with it. Try different setups with the various game options and actually figure out which you like and don't like. Having to figure out the game AND multiplayer at the same time could be very stressful.

Oh, and welcome to the forums, to Civ4, and to C2C. It is lots of fun.

4. Mind Flower

Mind Flower Chieftain

Im learning alot I always play the long game so ive never completed a game but ive done alot of experimentation with civ 4 and c2c. The AI is weak right now so its time to mp. No way am I going to rush through my eternity game to appease the gods of c2c. C2c is more complex than a parodox game and you actually expect people to know every in and out? After games get this advanced its best to play with more advanced players when starting out so you arent lost and alone. (but c2c is a fun place to get lost in so i dont mind)

5. raxo2222

raxo2222 Chieftain

Do you actually downloaded V 38.5?
    You need to clear cache

6. Mind Flower

Mind Flower Chieftain

I think it was Thunderbird that said AI will be braindamaged mostlikely until 39 so I did not think it was fixed yet

7. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

38.5 should be a pretty good release in general as far as AI goes.